Overview of the Role:
As a PHP Developer, your main responsibilities will be working with the existing team to build out our core product. Gathering and documenting requirements for client and internal projects and delivering high quality, testable code to meet these requirements. There is also an ongoing support element, with improvements, updates and maintenance.
Markup is a highly successful, ambitious software development company, offering eCommerce software to exciting, established and highly recognisable fashion brands. We are a small, specialist team with a distinct culture built on collaboration, trust and a passion for the product/industry. This role would be especially suited to someone who has worked (or is keen to work) in a small-medium sized company.
Working at Markup offers the opportunity to join a growing business, with exciting clients and a supportive team in a Glasgow City Centre location. You will also benefit from:
- 28 days holiday entitlement (plus additional day for every year with the company)
- Flexitime - we know working life can’t always be a 9-5 routine!
- Remote working/WFH options*
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Stocked kitchen - drinks, snacks and fruit
- Employee referral scheme
- Discount on client products
- Training and development budget/opportunities
- Paid company outings and social events (as well as a few staff planned socials!)
- Friday drinks
- Dog friendly office (don’t worry, we work around allergies etc)
- Access to ‘perks at work’ platform
- Open and friendly culture
As we grow, so do our benefits! We are always looking for ways to improve and to reward and recognise our hard working staff.
Salary is dependant on experience, so it is helpful for us if you include a salary expectation in your application.
Salary ranges from £34,000 and above, DOE.
You can apply following this link: https://markup.teamtailor.com/jobs/269026-php-developer
Or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.