Overview of the Role:
As a Senior Back End PHP Developer, your main responsibilities will be working with the existing team to build out our core product. Gathering and documenting requirements for client and internal projects and delivering high quality, testable code to meet these requirements. Supporting the running of the system infrastructure and environment and continuously finding ways to improve the platform. There is also an ongoing support element, with improvements, updates and maintenance, as well as assisting in mentoring the team around DevOps best practice.
Markup is a highly successful, ambitious software development company, offering eCommerce software to exciting, established and highly recognisable fashion brands. We are a small, specialist team with a distinct culture built on collaboration, trust and a passion for the product/industry. This role would be especially suited to someone who has worked (or is keen to work) in a small-medium sized company.
Salary is dependant on experience and is negotiable should you be the right fit! It is helpful to us if you can include a salary expectation in your application.
The salary range upwards £38,000+ DOE.
*Please note this is not a fully remote position
Please find information about Markup and our culture here: https://www.usemarkup.com/work...
Working at Markup offers the opportunity to join a growing business, with exciting clients and a supportive team in a Glasgow City Centre location. You will also benefit from:
- 28 days holiday entitlement (plus additional day for every year with the company)
- Flexitime - we know working life can’t always be a 9-5 routine!
- Remote working/WFH options*
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Stocked kitchen - drinks, snacks and fruit
- Employee referral scheme
- Discount on client products
- Training and development budget/opportunities
- Paid company outings and social events (as well as a few staff planned socials!)
- Friday drinks
- Dog friendly office (don’t worry, we work around allergies etc)
- Access to ‘perks at work’ platform
- Open and friendly culture
- As we grow, so do our benefits! We are always looking for ways to improve and to reward and recognise our hard working staff.
email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org